Pattappa Family

This is the blog spot of the great pattappa family... i am one of the proud member of the great family...Family members please post your views here... regards, MadhanJayachandran..

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

pattappa family's introduction chain..

hai all...

i am proud to be one of the vizuthugal of the great pattappa treee... i want other roots also to post their introduction with the exact hieararchy and their views here...

Let me introduce myself, i am Madhan Jayachandran(Madhan), son of N.Rajalakshmi(Rajam),Daughter of Gomathi Nagarajan(Naniamma).... Hope the intro chain goes on .. on... and on...

regards,
madhanjayachandran..

2 Comments:

Blogger madhanjai said...

hai alll...

please feel free to upload your photos.. and your views...with your name and whose relation are you...with these details..
regards,madhanjai

7:50 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Karthikkaraikudy said...

This is Karthik from Bangalore. I was explaining the Pattappa family tree to my daughter Radha. She was in the USA last week and spent a weekend with Ravi (S/o of Indru, D/o Kalyani/ D/o of Pattappa).
you may see my Blog for the updates.

http://karthikkaraikudy.blogspot.com/
This is a good effort, lets see if others too join in.
I am glad to see this blog, good effort.

Karthik
Bangalore, 9844026214, karaikudy@gmail.com
I am Grandson of Banumathy and Muthukrishanan, D/o pattapa. My father Dr TMB is grandson of Patappa.
Stay in touch.

11:24 AM, March 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home